Trainer Jessica Hoppmann
My passion for movement began at a young age; some of my earliest memories are of twirling down the halls of my childhood home or swimming for hours at our community swimming pool. My passion for dancing carried me through many years of dance lessons and summer dance intensives. However, it wasn't until after college, when a fellow dance company member suggested I come to her Zumba Fitness® class, that I realized that I had found my niche - marrying my passion for the human body and movement with my desire to help people and share what could be learned about health and wholeness.
I have a number of reputable certifications within the professional fitness field, including:
* ACSM Certified Personal Trainer (since 2012)
* ACE Fitness Certified Group Fitness Instructor (since 2011)
* ACE Fitness Weight Loss Specialist Certification (since 2016)
* Zumba Fitness® and Zumba Gold Fitness® Certified Instructor (since 2011)
* YogaFit® 200-Hour Yoga Instructor (since 2020)
* Gray Institute® 3D MAPS Movement Analysis System (since 2020)
* American Red Cross CPR/AED
In addition, I have taken continuing education courses in Prenatal/Postpartum Exercise Design, Deep Water and Shallow Water Fitness, and Group Strength Training, among many others.
It is my lifelong goal to continue to learn - to learn about the miracle of the human body, to learn about health and wellness, and learn how we can thrive.
ACSM Certified Personal Trainer