Trainer Jessica Hoppmann
My passion for movement began at a young age; some of my earliest memories are of frolicking down the halls of my childhood home as a prima ballerina or swimming for hours at our community swimming pool as a mermaid in the sea. My passion for dancing carried me through many years of dance lessons and summer dance intensives. However, it wasn't until after college, when a fellow dance company member suggested I come to her Zumba Fitness® class, that I realized that I had found my niche - marrying my passion for the human body and movement with my desire to help people and share what could be learned about health and wholeness.
I have a number of reputable certifications within the professional fitness field, including:
* ACSM Certified Personal Trainer (since 2012)
* ACE Fitness Certified Group Fitness Instructor (since 2011)
* ACE Fitness Weight Loss Specialist Certification (since 2016)
* Zumba Fitness® and Zumba Gold Fitness® Certified Instructor (since 2011)
* YogaFit® Yoga Instructor Certified:
- Level 1 (since 2016)
- Level 2 (since 2016)
- YogaFit® Seniors
* American Red Cross CPR/AED
In addition, I have taken continuing education courses in Prenatal/Postpartum Exercise Design, Deep Water and Shallow Water Fitness, and Group Strength Training, among many others.
It is my lifelong goal to continue to learn - to learn about the miracle of the human body, to learn about health and wellness, and learn how we can grow and journey into our most whole selves.
ACSM Certified Personal Trainer